Friday, September 12, 2008

International Crochet Day


International Crochet Day
Originally uploaded by lauriakincaid

Today is International Crochet Day! This photo is of me crocheting during my lunch break. Of course, I'm wearing the fingerless gloves that I crocheted just over a month ago. I love how ridiculously bright these are!

The Crochet Liberation Front just released the Crochet Liberation Front First Ever Book! Awesome. I looked through some of the patterns on Ravelry, and I'm so excited to get my hands on this book! I'll be giving a couple of the LYS around here the promotional material as soon as I get it snail mail from Fearless Leader.

There are a few blog giveaways going on, which is very exciting. I've entered all that I've heard about. Maybe I'll win something! That'll certainly be exciting.

What are you doing to celebrate?

No comments: